Tuesday, July 3, 2012

What Kate Does

I remember a long time ago when pretty much every black girl I knew was anti fellatio.
In fact, they used to claim that the act was reserved only for white girls.
The term 'Becky' still floats around certain circles.
Then there were the ones that said it lead to cancer.
Of course, they act like that time never existed- but I'll go ahead and fill you in on the era. It was between 1990- and 1995.

Girls back then were only going down on guys because they were in love.
Now a days, you could get head from a black girl in a Starbuck's bathroom if you watch for the signs. (Here's a hint. Girls that change their avi everyday, or have pics showcasing their assets on facebook/twitter are more likely to do it.)

Years later, I met a guy who would end up being my best friend. (not my hetero-life mate Dandu, the other guy) During one of our many many conversations he disclosed to me that he and his girlfriend at the time liked to do all sorts of weird, kinky, perverted shit.
When I asked what the fuck, he replied because he was in love.
I immediately knew that was a bullshit lie. He did that shit because he is a pervert, and she did it out of perceived love. He turned her into a pervert over time.

Put a pin in that.

Last week, I was talking to another one of my friend couples and the guy disclosed to me that the she won't take it in the pooper. In fact, when I tactlessly brought up butt sex later on and unrelated to her she went into her extremely homophobic views on butt sex. You know the score, it's 'something only the homosexuals do', or 'it's not meant for that', blah blah blah.
She thinks it's dirty. I had to remind her of one simple thing.
It is. That's why it's so hot.
In all reality though, anyone who has ever done it knows anal sex is a great source of pleasure, and when done right, penetrating a woman back there can lead to orgasms for everyone.

See, the the fact that it is a taboo act (along with snowballing, and orgies and numerous fetishes) makes it all the more tantalizing to men and women alike. When someone dictates that something just shouldn't be done, that's basically like encouraging them to head directly to it. 
Then I revealed to him the inevitable reality that if he takes baby steps and is willing to just wait it out- he'll be fudge packing her eventually because people do things they normally won't out of love.
...and that's not necessarily true. It's not love at all.
Now that I'm older, I can better identify what's really going on.

I remember once this girl queefed in bed with me, I thought she farted and I stopped having sex with her because I thought she was the most rancid, perverse human being on Earth. Nowadays, there's not a vagina I invade that doesn't queef.

...and I assure you I do NOT love, or even remotely like a 1/4 of the women I enter.


The actual thing that is transpiring that you may not realize is you're (or the black girls I mentioned earlier) balancing your ignorance and unfamiliarity with a sexual act against the things you subjectively find disgusting.

Fact is for most those black girls I mentioned earlier, if I went to them and offered to jizz on their face I probably would get slapped immediately. If Obama offered the same service, the reply would be
"ugh...maybe"

What seemed disgusting when it was me moaning away ready to fire baby batter in your general direction, it seems a little bit more appealing when it's Barack standing on your bed hovering over you. Funny how the world works, yeah?

Everyone will do more as you grow and mature than they thought were capable of doing. So be patient my friend. You don't gotta wait for her to love you. You just gotta make her think all the disgusting things you do.

Good luck, hombre.


“Whenever a taboo is broken, something good happens, something vitalizing. Taboos after all are only hangovers, the product of diseased minds, you might say, of fearsome people who hadn't the courage to live and who under the guise of morality and religion have imposed these things upon us.”
-Henry Miller

No comments:

"My dreams were all my own, I accounted to them to nobody; they were my refuge when annoyed- my dearest pleasure when free." -Mary Shelley; 'Frankenstein' or 'The Modern Prometheus'