Monday, November 15, 2010

Random Malaise 001


If I had to think of something I wanted for my birthday... ( 29 Nov.)

It'd be the "Back to the Future Trilogy" Blu-Ray. I'd like other shit. But c'mon... I'll be realistic. Can I just has this?
It really is one of my favorite movies for various reasons... so I'm not being sarcastic by placing this under "malaise" The actual reason this is here is because I'm sick of being the guy who lives a detached life, yet gets great gifts for folks-
...while I get crap... or nothing.

...so let's make it easy. And THAT'S sad.

Click here for other GREAT shit you can get me.   (Shameless, right?)

No comments:

"My dreams were all my own, I accounted to them to nobody; they were my refuge when annoyed- my dearest pleasure when free." -Mary Shelley; 'Frankenstein' or 'The Modern Prometheus'