Thursday, April 19, 2012

It May Never Change...(but it's easily forgotten)

I have a question.

Whenever us 80's babies are talking about music from our childhood- we always bring up Motownphilly, or Skee-Lo's I Wish, we may even drop some Heavy D and the Boyz or hell, bring up Shanice's I Love your Smile... but I never-

and I mean EVER, hear anybody bring this song or group up.

Mista- Blackberry Molasses (1996)

I mean, yes the song is pretty damn depressing, but still. This was a good damn song.
Right now, you're probably smiling and saying out loud, I remember this.

Hey! Look at lil' Bobby Valentino!!

No comments:

"My dreams were all my own, I accounted to them to nobody; they were my refuge when annoyed- my dearest pleasure when free." -Mary Shelley; 'Frankenstein' or 'The Modern Prometheus'