Tuesday, July 27, 2010

30 days, 30 Letters- Day 5: YOUR DREAMS

Hey-

You elude me, but I am sluggishly on your tail. Sometimes...
Sometimes, it feels as though I'll NEVER feel your touch. I put words on paper because I have stories to tell, and it seems with each passing day, this art is becoming... extinct.
I will not give up on you.
But sometimes, it is hard.

It's hard because you are so elusive. You won't come to me. ...it's not fair to ask you to. You tease me with your  gentle Sunday touches and keyboard musings. My imagination goes ablaze when i think of how I want to serve you, to show you off to the masses. I know somewhere that's where you want to be; in my embrace. Then I awake.

I will stalk you. I will have you.

- Tesco, the Dreamer.

No comments:

"My dreams were all my own, I accounted to them to nobody; they were my refuge when annoyed- my dearest pleasure when free." -Mary Shelley; 'Frankenstein' or 'The Modern Prometheus'