Wednesday, July 28, 2010

30 days, 30 Letters- Day 6: A Stranger

Dear Guy I met and left on the street:


It was 2005, NYC. 
I was really excited to meet you. I thought we could be best friends. I think it was the 10 beers I had during the $1 beer happy hour before you came in with that hot girl I thought was your girlfriend. Whatever happened to her? 


Geez. I think (if my memory serves me) she got mad right after shot number 6. Something about us being immature and screaming obscenities at each while giggling down Bud Light chasers like two school girls. 


Hey man, if only I hadn't gotten that phone call from the actual girl I was dating... I probably wouldn't have gotten sidetracked and walked off... leaving you in the street without first getting your name, or seeing if you would make it home safely. But hey! I took this picture just in case I ever ran into you again. 


I did not. 

No comments:

"My dreams were all my own, I accounted to them to nobody; they were my refuge when annoyed- my dearest pleasure when free." -Mary Shelley; 'Frankenstein' or 'The Modern Prometheus'