Friday, July 30, 2010

30 Days, 30 Letters- Day 8: YOUR FAVORITE INTERNET FRIEND

Hey "BrownSugar" 


I'm not even sure if this really counts, seeing how I've met you before, we've talked, I've been in your house, and we worked on the same junk pile. I like to laugh at how random this friendship is, seeing how you were the girlfriend of my boy, and now I talk to you far more than I do him. That is almost on the borders of hypocritical behavior for me. Regardless, I'm addressing this to you- simply because I don't think I knew you, knew you until we put some distance between us and started from scratch. You've swooped in to rescue me on more than one drunken occasion, (that forgetting my address shit is still unbelievable to me.) been my random oracle, and 'tried'? to hook me up with- a decent woman... I think. AND... we have similar goofy humor. (C'mon! "Uninvited Guest" WORST. MOVIE. EVER.) That's already more than most guys in my life, which makes you certainly irreplaceable. So here's a bit of appreciation in case the emotionally withdrawn folk in your camp neglects that sort of maintenance. 


I love ya, kid.


-Tesco.  

No comments:

"My dreams were all my own, I accounted to them to nobody; they were my refuge when annoyed- my dearest pleasure when free." -Mary Shelley; 'Frankenstein' or 'The Modern Prometheus'