Tuesday, August 3, 2010

30 Days, 30 Letters- Day 12: A Person Who’s Caused You Pain

Nicole.

You lied to me constantly in school, and I guess you figured yourself stringing me along. Right.
Then you call me that fateful night years later and cry me a river about the love of your life manhandling your ass. Foolishly, I ran over there with my cape on... and we started dating.

Holy Shit.
I SHOULD'VE listened to Keiana and left your ass alone.
But I didn't. I was hardheaded, and after 3 months of dating you, and watching your big headed kid, you somehow almost got me to marry you. I considered it. I fucking considered it. Then, I got called away for a month to go serve the country I love. Just to return and you're married to the very guy who just threw you at the wall 6 months prior.

No, you didn't cause me any serious pain, but you definitely scratched the surface- and I'm more annoyed than anything. Annoyed because you had me shaking hands with your pastor and fucking filling my head wasting my time with complete bullshit.

...but you love him and he's the father of your vast-skulled kid. So that's the breaks.

No comments:

"My dreams were all my own, I accounted to them to nobody; they were my refuge when annoyed- my dearest pleasure when free." -Mary Shelley; 'Frankenstein' or 'The Modern Prometheus'