Thursday, August 5, 2010

30 Days, 30 Letters- Day 14: Someone You've Drifted Away From

Dear BFF Sarah!

Oy Vey. How in the world did I go from talking to you almost everyday, to talking on Facebook every now and then? Oh, I know how. You moved to Australia!

At first, when you left it was a tad boring, but then I had to actually start calling my other friends. Folk at the Times occasionally ask about you.

Anywho, I'm glad life is awesome out there, and you are maintaining your cool-ness. We have to learn how to synchronize some Skype time. I miss talking to you.

One of these days I'm going to save money and come there.
Until then you be as good as you tell me to be.

P.S. I'm exclusively dating someone now, and I think I can refrain from villainy long enough to not hurt her feelings. You'd be proud.

-Antonio Peskydero

No comments:

"My dreams were all my own, I accounted to them to nobody; they were my refuge when annoyed- my dearest pleasure when free." -Mary Shelley; 'Frankenstein' or 'The Modern Prometheus'