Friday, August 6, 2010

30 days, 30 Letters- Day 15: The Person You Miss the Most

Q.

Not really sure how you ended up pissed at me, I doubt it was my disapproval of your rush to speed up certain aspects of your life. The doubt stemming from the fact I was openly against it.

I can only assume it was either because you didn't hear from me on your birthday, which as I tried to explain was beyond my control- or maybe you read/figured out it was you I was talking about in an earlier post on my Tumblr, and you didn't like my opinion on shit.

Which is kinda a dork move, because both reasons are really small and we've been through bigger shit.
As fickle as we both are, it's really hard for me to grasp the act of burning our bridge- but I was always slow when it came to understanding people... So...

I don't know. Whatever I did, it must've been the absolute worst because you completely cut me off. So, yeah. I miss you a lot.
Anyway.
Hope you're doing ok.
I think...
Whatever.

No comments:

"My dreams were all my own, I accounted to them to nobody; they were my refuge when annoyed- my dearest pleasure when free." -Mary Shelley; 'Frankenstein' or 'The Modern Prometheus'