Saturday, August 14, 2010

30 days, 30 letters- Day 23: The Last Person You Kissed

Oh boy.

I don't know what I'm doing here. None of my friends have any faith in me- including myself. The good side, I guess is most of them like you... which is unlike them. They almost always disapprove of my "skanks"

...I've never been good at relationships. So I'm surprised I'm giving this one a try. ...if you call this 'a try'

I don't know. Sometimes I feel like I'll be attracted to someone, and then- they lack the superficial things that really matter... so I lose interest. And then sometimes, I just feel stifled...caged. ...and I desire more than anything to soar free and do what I want.

Stallion.

Maybe you're just really patient. ..or maybe you just go after what you want. ...or maybe I just ask to many damn questions.

Ugh.

No comments:

"My dreams were all my own, I accounted to them to nobody; they were my refuge when annoyed- my dearest pleasure when free." -Mary Shelley; 'Frankenstein' or 'The Modern Prometheus'