Sunday, August 8, 2010

30 days, 30 Letters- Day 17: Someone From Your Childhood

Dear You.

I saw you the other day. I think it's a good enough time to reveal that I was never attracted to you. A person who shall remain nameless assisted me in creating that large charade of being madly smitten with you. I don't know why we did it, other than we were jerks. Which isn't that bad seeing how you kinda let it go to your head, and the more you did that the more outrageous we made it. It wasn't until I realized that you totally believed almost anything we could up with... that I started to feel a little shitty.

I would apologize...
but... man. When I saw you I didn't recognize you. What the hell happened?

-Tesco.

No comments:

"My dreams were all my own, I accounted to them to nobody; they were my refuge when annoyed- my dearest pleasure when free." -Mary Shelley; 'Frankenstein' or 'The Modern Prometheus'