Wednesday, August 4, 2010

30 days, 30 Letters- Day 13: Someone You Wish Could Forgive You


Dear Walton,

When these pictures surfaced, and you recognized it was your rack I was jerking off on, you stopped talking to me.
I completely understand.

But at least let me explain.
It was two weeks after boot camp, we were in 'A' school, and essentially that meant it was week 15 weeks for me without the embrace of a woman. Then Eddie Santos (remember that guy? He was hilarious) Comes into the break room with that Playboy magazine and I just couldn't help myself.

Besides, I wasn't REALLY beating off on your bunk, I was in that chair near your wall locker. It just LOOKS like I was in your bed, because I was running from Santos who took the picture.
I thought it was funny when he caught me, but what I didn't know was he would immediately develop these and show everybody in the unit. Especially you.

We used to be great friend, and better roommates before you saw this, and I wish we could go back to that.

Your pal,
Tesco.

No comments:

"My dreams were all my own, I accounted to them to nobody; they were my refuge when annoyed- my dearest pleasure when free." -Mary Shelley; 'Frankenstein' or 'The Modern Prometheus'