Wednesday, August 11, 2010

30 days, 30 letters- Day 20: The One Who Broke Your Heart

Yo.

I dedicate this to all the guys who were down with me before Sally Rottencrotch came around and twisted up your mind and warped your perception of everything. The guys who used to have my back and I supported only for some piece of ass to walk up and destroy our supposed "brotherhood." The guys who I gave my last dollar too and fought for, only for the brand new woman to say she doesn't want you hanging out with the fellas anymore, and YOU FUCKING DO IT.

I can think of three motherfuckers off the top of my head, but Buddy you were the one that makes me randomly angry when I'm drunk. Me, you, and Cloud were supposed to be immortal. You fucking fell off and died friendless and half broke.

...all because of some vagina.

"Bros before Hos, right?" *shakes my head and walks away*

No comments:

"My dreams were all my own, I accounted to them to nobody; they were my refuge when annoyed- my dearest pleasure when free." -Mary Shelley; 'Frankenstein' or 'The Modern Prometheus'