Saturday, August 7, 2010

30 days, 30 Letters- Day 16: Someone That’s Not in Your State/Country


Jules.

You're probably clenching your fists that I posted this pic of us SHITFACED, but it's the only one that exists of us. Look how pale I was then. Holy Shit.

We definitely had some amazing schemes/capers/flimflams/cons/adventures together. Dirty. Rotten. Scoundrels. Thick as thieves. Whenever I think about folk I served with that I wish I could talk into moving where I live, you always make the top 2. But then I think about how we don't have to be in the same time zone to fuck shit up. Remember your parole officer calling Mr. Tescadero from 'Habitats for Humanity' to verify your community service?? We fucking OWN. Always good times.

Love ya, (but not the way you love me.)
(oh, whatever you know you want MY babies.)
(Ok fine... you can have ONE.)


-Tesco

No comments:

"My dreams were all my own, I accounted to them to nobody; they were my refuge when annoyed- my dearest pleasure when free." -Mary Shelley; 'Frankenstein' or 'The Modern Prometheus'