Thursday, January 26, 2012

30 Days/30 Songs. Day 17: A Song That You Hear often on the Radio

Niggas In Paris -The Throne (Jay-Z and Kanye West)

SIGH.
I am so sick of hearing this fucking song. I think I enjoyed it ONE good time. The night Watch the Throne was released. I played the album and said to myself- ok. "This is a standout track"
I should've expected that the radios, DJ's, sunday school teachers, mimes and every body else would play this song over...

...and over.
I took a drive the other day and I had to have been in the car for about 23 minutes, and I swear this song got played on the SAME station three times. THREE TIMES.
I once saw a woman pull over on the side of the road just to dance to this song.

Seriously. There's only one other song that I hear on the radio more than this one- and that's that Beyonce song.


No comments:

"My dreams were all my own, I accounted to them to nobody; they were my refuge when annoyed- my dearest pleasure when free." -Mary Shelley; 'Frankenstein' or 'The Modern Prometheus'