Sunday, January 15, 2012

Soiree [Happiness]

My 29th birthday was celebrated at Policy back in December. Policy is a nice little place over on 14th and T St. NW. I hadn't thrown an official party in a while, and I was worried that I'd be a little out of element. However the staff of Policy made sure that me and my crew had a great time. I'm not gonna talk about the things that happened- but I am going to share some of the pictures that made it out.

My homeboy Tam made it out, which was a big deal, because he doesn't drink as much as my other friends, nor does he live within the city. So he came out to let his hair down. Sweet.
Keiana and Will made it out too. Which will probably be their last public appearance now that they got a baby on the way. Congrats, guys.
These two made it out too. I wonder if they were ready for that shit show.
My cadre came out heels and flirty dresses. Eye candy for days.
 These guys got there. I heard they had a tough time getting in, it was crazy packed.
 My cousin Derrell popped up out of nowhere.
...however, this is how my night ended. Sheesh.










“To be kind to all, to like many and love a few, to be needed and wanted by those we love, is certainly the nearest we can come to happiness.”
                                                                                      - Mary Stuart

No comments:

"My dreams were all my own, I accounted to them to nobody; they were my refuge when annoyed- my dearest pleasure when free." -Mary Shelley; 'Frankenstein' or 'The Modern Prometheus'